About this site
Listed below are the terms and conditions for using the Japan Overseas Cooperative Association (JOCA) website ("the Site" hereinafter), recommended user environment, and points users should keep in mind. Use of this Site constitutes acceptance of and consent to the following terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions of Use
Limitation on liability
JOCA shall not be liable for any consequences of accessing the Site or using the information provided on the Site.
Copyrights and other rights
Copyrights and other rights to the Site as a whole and any content provided thereon, including, but not limited to, text, graphics (e.g., photographs, videos, figures, and illustrations), and audio are held by JOCA or other parties, including the original copyright holders.
Handling of personal information
The following actions are prohibited:
- Actions harmful to the property, rights, reputation, trust in, or privacy of JOCA and others
- Actions impeding operations on the Site
- Actions involving the use, transmission, or uploading of harmful computer software or data
- Actions that violate applicable laws, regulations, and rules
- Other actions considered inappropriate by JOCA
Changes to the Terms and Conditions of Use
JOCA may revise these Terms and Conditions of Use as it deems necessary, for any reason.
Linking to the Site
Please follow the rules given below when linking to the Site:
- Please apply in advance before linking to the Site.
E-mail : email@example.com
- Methods of linking such as displaying the site in a frame within another site, which may make it unclear that the Site is operated by JOCA, are prohibited. Please confirm that the link to the Site opens in a new browser window. Linking to individual files on the Site is not permitted.
- Linking is not permitted from sites that include content defaming JOCA, its products or services, or injurious to trust therein or from sites containing unlawful content.
- JOCA shall not be liable for any complaints or claims concerning damage to users or third-party websites or hardware damage resulting from use of links or link icons.
The Site may use access logs to review the state of usage of the Site to provide better services. The Site cannot obtain personal information on users through such logs or activities. Additionally, if a user has configured his or her browser not to accept cookies, no access history can be compiled for that user.
These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted under Japanese law. The Tokyo District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of disputes.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or later
- Mozilla Firefox 3.0 or later
- Safari 3.0 or later (Macintosh only)
Pages on the Site are prepared using Cascading Style Sheets (CSS). For optimal viewing of the pages, please enable CSS.
Created: March 31, 2010